dimanche 5 avril 2015

Samsung Galaxy S6 : Price , date ,technical characteristics

1 mars 2015 , was the date of the day of showing Sumsang Galaxy S6  in MWC 2015 , as you know Samsung Galaxy S5 had a very big number of  sellings , and that's why samsung will be gladful to show us her new products such as Galaxy S6 to improve her superiority.
here's the picture of Samsung galaxy S6


►The Price of Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge :
Galaxy S6 = 32 Go : 699 euros I 64 Go : 799 euros I 128 Go : 899 euros
Galaxy S6 Edge = 32 Go : 849 euros I 64 Go : 949 euros I 128 Go : 1049 euros

► Date of issue : 

 10 april 2015 in 20 coutries 

► Data sheet : 


►Technical characteristics  : 
The battery of S6 will be better and better 2600 mAh as a top , because of his fast nutrition  of power ( 2600 mAh)
10 minutes = 4 hours

  • 12 hours on surf Wifi
  • 11 hours on surf 4G
  • 13 hours on lecture vidéo
  • 49 hours on lecture audio


  • 0 commentaires:

    Enregistrer un commentaire